Friday, January 19, 2007

dish cloth swap

I wish I could put up a picture, but my dish cloth for the swap on the crafty yarns and threads forum has been sent off today. I will post a pic as soon as my swapee guesses who sent it. I was never really inspired at the thought of knitting dish cloths, but after knitting this one I can see me making quite a few more.

on the dyeing front I had 2 custom lace orders, the first I really love and am considering making it one of my colourways, the second one just screams at me to knit the fibretrends shoalwater shawl with it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did I miss the dish cloth swap?! I'm on the forum every day.

Love the lace yarn. Been looking at your site and think I may have to get some soon.

Anonymous said...

More gorgeous colours. Especially like the bottom one. Looks very fresh. More temptation.